4 in 1 Cable tester
Part No.: ID-CT-471
Network cable tester is a multifunctional device for testing cables of ICT networks. The device is an indispensable tool for every installer and significantly helps to save time in verifying network wire pairs. Product’s main application is to measure the continuity of LAN cabling and verification of connections along with the detection of possible problems with cabling, such as short-circuits or incorrect pairings of wire.
With the help of this tool you can test connections of telephone wires terminated with RJ-11 connector and UTP, FTP, SFTP stranded cable terminated with RJ-45 plugs or wires terminated with coaxial plug. This particular device consists of two parts, which each of them should be fixed correctly at the ends of the tested cable:
– Cable tester equipped with RJ-45, RJ-12/RJ-11, and the coaxial connectors LEDs with power switch.
– Terminator (attachment) equipped with RJ-45 and RJ-12/RJ-11 connectors LEDs.
Tester checks each vein separately (using two different speed modes) and the correctness of connection of the shield to the modular plug when the FTP wire (shielded) is tested.
– Power supply: 9V battery (not included).
– Current: 2.5mA.
– Max current: 20mA.
– Max. distance of signal transmission: > 250m.
– Compatible with CE standards.
– Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 28 mm x 102 mm x 105mm.
– Net weight: 100g.